Toggle shoutbox Mu Online Chat! Post English ONLY! Don't Spam, Don't Hate, Don't Flame! For support use forum! Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Mu Online Chat! Post English ONLY! Don't Spam, Don't Hate, Don't Flame! For support use forum!

Some server is offline? Write grishaaa@gmail.com with info what server dont work!
Make sure its actually offline, for atleast 10 minutes before reporting. Thank you.
@  vldttfy : (30 January 2015 - 05:25 PM) could anyone check my post ? pls
@  sacrificed : (30 January 2015 - 04:54 PM) Go to downloads and download patch only unarchive it in ur MU directory
@  sacrificed : (30 January 2015 - 04:51 PM) NO ADMINS ONLINE AT THE MOMENT STOP SPAMMING
@  sacrificed : (30 January 2015 - 04:50 PM) no admins online
@  sacrificed : (30 January 2015 - 04:24 PM) Please also someone that have expierenced the same problem if fixed somehow to tell me please.
@  sacrificed : (30 January 2015 - 04:21 PM) there is some bug with Grand Master skill trees I can't lvl up Maximum mana and heatlh increase both talents are bugged. I get messaged : Your Level is too LOW. Please some GAME MASTER  inbox me or something to help me :(
@  881994 : (30 January 2015 - 03:21 PM) I took all the furniture hacked overnight, and the character of my summer not to be, Why?
@  sacrificed : (30 January 2015 - 02:48 PM) any admin online?
@  streetboy : (30 January 2015 - 12:11 PM) admin what happened with SMS and it will not return my loan at least say that SMS is sent and not lie, people do not send sms and I know myself guilty that your system do not work for text messages opinion will give you numbers that Yes, there sent text message if alone sent delete my registration info: @
@  streetboy : (30 January 2015 - 12:07 PM) admin what happened with SMS and it will not return my loan at least say that SMS is sent and not lie, people do not send sms and I know myself guilty that your system do not work for text messages opinion will give you numbers that nesam ispratil text message if alone sent delete my registration info: @
@  -Lightning- : (30 January 2015 - 02:14 AM) Will be checking unread threads as soon as I am able.
@  -Lightning- : (30 January 2015 - 02:13 AM) @thepromiss: we are working on a fix. Are you referring to MuWars?
@  thepromiss : (29 January 2015 - 04:49 PM) Why I can't move to barack sever X9999 . I can't complete mission 3 huc huc
@  Diamond : (29 January 2015 - 11:25 AM) can anyone help me play MU on mac book pro?
@  Diamond : (28 January 2015 - 03:47 PM) I need the Download link for EpicMU. Im on mac and it doesnt work when i unrar it
@  Diamond : (28 January 2015 - 03:42 PM) Where can i get the download for mac because the down here is not working
@  streetboy : (28 January 2015 - 02:12 PM) admin back my loans just to lvl 30k stretch of land credit system do not work it does not care what's your problem, until you alone gave the game back my loans: @: @
@  AleX1995 : (27 January 2015 - 07:39 PM) hi guys please @streetboy read the rules can post only in "english" follow the rules! peace god bless
@  s.dogg45 : (27 January 2015 - 01:51 PM) @notostyro there is currently a DC hacker in lorencia Dcing every player sigh :(
@  notostyro : (27 January 2015 - 12:16 PM) sir lightning, why cant connect to EpicMU. its always DC, im from phil. mindanao area.

Photo

hey Admin

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 SneakyEye

SneakyEye

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 05:42

until now no response or reply from the admin Zzzzzzz........ i already spend 122k credit on that 2 accient fo redwing gloves all of say that u already inform the admin but wer is the admin and u will say just wait WTF... 

http://forum.muonlin...plz-read-admin/

images1.jpg

images2.jpg

images.jpg

#2 -Lightning-

-Lightning-

Donation Expert

• Jr.Administrator
  • PipPipPip
  • 6522 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 10 December 2013 - 06:20

until now no response or reply from the admin Zzzzzzz........ i already spend 122k credit on that 2 accient fo redwing gloves all of say that u already inform the admin but wer is the admin and u will say just wait WTF... 

http://forum.muonlin...plz-read-admin/

----------------

LAST and final warning.. You open a thread with same issue I will ban your forum account.. If Admin didn't reply to your thread then YOU WAIT! There's more important things we deal with like DC in-game.. So if I were you, just wait!

Cheers,

Jared

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users