Toggle shoutbox Mu Online Chat! Post English ONLY! Don't Spam, Don't Hate, Don't Flame! For support use forum! Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Mu Online Chat! Post English ONLY! Don't Spam, Don't Hate, Don't Flame! For support use forum!

Some server is offline? Write grishaaa@gmail.com OR jmlight.mendoza@yahoo.ca with info what server dont work!
Make sure its actually offline, for atleast 10 minutes before reporting. Thank you.

@  lectorn : (29 November 2015 - 02:18 AM)

whats happening to MU Legend, it's always reverting for some time previous state?

@  sanea16 : (28 November 2015 - 08:34 PM)

Admin help me plyz , i stay 3 day in all map and i cant drop phoenix soul armor simple wtf , can you help me information ?

@  jelakazol : (28 November 2015 - 02:24 PM)

hi GM/Admins, kindly pls check my post. thanks.

@  lalawex : (28 November 2015 - 01:32 PM)

Admin please give us back our seals and pandas please.

@  StandinOk : (27 November 2015 - 02:00 PM)

@ninjose same here just happened a moment ago. in my case im trying to remove yellow option and I got lagged can't close the mixer so I press the X. then recon after that my boots was gone

@  MuStaff : (27 November 2015 - 01:46 AM)

@Pepunio : Upload screenshot to Photobucket.com or any sites that support images uploads. Copy and paste the link into your thread.

@  Genus : (26 November 2015 - 06:11 PM)

@  Pepunio : (26 November 2015 - 04:26 PM)

I cant upload screen shot ;/ in Topic

@  MuStaff : (26 November 2015 - 03:47 PM)

@Pepunio : If you have problems, make a thread regarding your problems. Provide any necessary proofs! | @sanea16 : Record video of it showing you attacking with 0% EDR and CDR and make a thread!

@  sanea16 : (26 November 2015 - 12:49 PM)

Admin why i have in game all time 0 % exe dmg and 0 crit ?

@  Pepunio : (26 November 2015 - 08:18 AM)

I have a problem, i was buy yesterday or 2 day ago Demon(30days) from x Shop and he has 0life,,, i cant take on him....

@  lectorn : (26 November 2015 - 04:09 AM)

haha! kewl...

@  StandinOk : (26 November 2015 - 12:19 AM)

what is search event and evangelion in lorencia?

@  StandinOk : (26 November 2015 - 12:08 AM)

Shoutout to zlSmoks who took the sword from blood castle and didn't come back. thanks for wasting our time.

@  -Lightning- : (24 November 2015 - 04:53 PM)

Use English on shoutbox! If you have issues, CREATE a thread! If you keep posting your issues on here then I will ban on you on this shoutbox. Make sure you provide proofs!

@  wuayland : (24 November 2015 - 04:39 PM)

and I headed to contact us to but I have not solved anything

@  wuayland : (24 November 2015 - 04:39 PM)

ya me dirigi a los de contactenos pero no me han solucionado nada

@  -Lightning- : (24 November 2015 - 04:37 PM)

If you have issues, create a thread and don't use shoutbox!

@  wuayland : (24 November 2015 - 04:35 PM)

good I am writing to you in order that my pj Wayland is a GM has a problem when entering the mu and choose my pj does not let me with my pj Wayland entonnces request that please my pj Wayland will solve the problem the problem happened on the 24th of the 11th month of 2015 then please request that I solved as soon as possible to enter with my pj Wayland is a GM and have not broken off any law or anything with the mu then please request that my problem fixed and thank you very much if attention

@  sanea16 : (24 November 2015 - 04:07 PM)

ADMIN why i have 0 % exe dmg and crit ??? all time i have no crit and exe dmg whats up ?

BattleMu Vote Reward

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

#1 MuStaff

The Punisher

• Jr.Administrator
  • PipPipPip
  • 3884 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 05:07

Hello players, as some of you may already knew how to do vote correctly to avoid get banned by making empty votes or didnt type the correct codes.
However, i would still like to show to some of players that didnt know how to do vote correctly.
Also, if some of you didnt notice yet, admin already put the new vote reward system below vote link.

Follow this steps:
1. Login your account > http://battlemu.biz/
2. Click Vote Reward.
3. Click vote link account then new tab of browser will open up and you can see the code to be typed on a blank space.
4. Type the codes correctly, hit vote button when you done typed it and browser will asks you to leave this page or stay on this page (choose stay on this page).
5. Wait for page to finish loading and it will automatically close the new tab and back to main tab.
6. You get your credits.

Below, i give sample video for Vote Reward (I'm using the latest version Google Chrome).

P.S: Any browsers will work (Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox).

Note: If you see there are mixed alphabet with capital letter and small letter, it's ok to type it all in small letters case.

Hopefully this guilde will be useful for you.

Forum Guides

Paymentwall Guides

BattleMu, EpicMu, MuWars, MuLegend

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users