Toggle shoutbox Mu Online Chat! Post English ONLY! Don't Spam, Don't Hate, Don't Flame! For support use forum! Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Mu Online Chat! Post English ONLY! Don't Spam, Don't Hate, Don't Flame! For support use forum!

Attention to ALL Players: Anyone who is reporting a gamer in-game especially language abusers YOU MUST follow how to report a player template: http://forum.muonlin...014/#entry52322
@  -Lightning- : (22 August 2014 - 01:58 AM) Which server??
@  crosefir : (22 August 2014 - 01:27 AM) An SM is attacking with hack in all lorencia DwKratos
@  -Lightning- : (21 August 2014 - 06:58 PM) Post English ONLY! Don't Spam, Don't Hate, Don't Flame! For support use forum!
@  BanDiTS : (21 August 2014 - 06:30 PM) dfsdfs
@  SavasAs : (21 August 2014 - 04:38 PM) you just steam money
@  SavasAs : (21 August 2014 - 04:37 PM) Theat means i donated 250k for niothing
@  WazZe : (21 August 2014 - 04:23 PM) it´s not necessary resolv my issue, i already succeed it , ty by your silence ;)
@  WazZe : (21 August 2014 - 04:18 PM) admin grishaaa, how can i activate the point in skill tree ? im blade master now but i have no points, and i kill a lot of monsters
@  WazZe : (21 August 2014 - 04:16 PM) guys, how can i activate skill tree ? im blade master, but...i have 0 points ..can you guiz help me ?
@  grishaaa : (21 August 2014 - 04:15 PM) we are not returning anything.
@  SavasAs : (21 August 2014 - 01:44 PM) @ -Lightning- i want my credits for bronze back
@  asle : (21 August 2014 - 01:19 PM) @ sungie24 wait for the admin reply :P
@  asle : (21 August 2014 - 01:18 PM) Hi all :)
@  xPxAxSxAxWxAxYx : (21 August 2014 - 11:01 AM) good EvNing ^^!
@  sungie24 : (21 August 2014 - 09:42 AM) anyone here?
@  sungie24 : (21 August 2014 - 09:40 AM) today i download the muwarz and the patch . why i cant connect :( pls response
@  xPxAxSxAxWxAxYx : (21 August 2014 - 08:46 AM) heLLow alL ^^!
@  iTsMe : (21 August 2014 - 02:06 AM) @GaaraVera - use English Language here. only English
@  SavasAs : (20 August 2014 - 09:08 PM) so can i get credits back foe bronze,cuz im not happy about it
@  GaaraVera : (20 August 2014 - 05:21 PM) -Lightning- Hola yo queria saber como hacer para entrar a jugar al mu porque me cree la cuenta y cuando entro me dice cuenta invalida, me pueden pasar la pagina haci me registro y empizo a jugar???

Photo

Wtf is wrong with the paymentwall?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

#1 nifty

nifty

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 15:47

i purchased 200peso via SMS but i didnt receive any of the credits now there telling me its successful but i didnt receive any so my credits wont be release. gms have the power to check the account info of the players try to check my account if i already got the 20k+ Credits

#2 MuStaff

MuStaff

The Punisher

• Jr.Administrator
  • PipPipPip
  • 3513 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 16:11

Read this,
http://forum.muonlin...ssues-battlemu/

Banning Rules (Abusive Languages)
Buying/Selling Rules
Forum Rules
Game Rules

F.A.Q

boratscapeRules-1.gif

BattleMu, EpicMu, MuWars

Spoiler

https://www.facebook...MuStaffMuOnline

#3 CHINZAFLY

CHINZAFLY

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 20:30

Have the same problem, I didn't recieve credits, but:

What should I do if the window that says "Start an Inquiry" doesn't pop up?

It says that the transaction was successful but I still got 0 credits.

#4 SkiLLz

SkiLLz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 22:02

same thing here i used Ukash voucher worth $75 and keep saying please check your ukash details bla bla so i tried mabe like more than 5 times but still same error... so i decided to contact the ukash costumer support and find out that my ukash voucher was spended already few minutes ago.....

i already mailed the paymentwall support team but the thing is there no such receipt i cant present them because ukash dont have that kind of crap...i only upload my credit log transaction...

just suggesting why ADMIN dont use direct creditcard or paypal to get donation from the players? scum? dont think so........

#5 -Lightning-

-Lightning-

Donation Expert

• Jr.Administrator
  • PipPipPip
  • 5962 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 06 November 2012 - 03:21

Have the same problem, I didn't recieve credits, but:

What should I do if the window that says "Start an Inquiry" doesn't pop up?

It says that the transaction was successful but I still got 0 credits.

same thing here i used Ukash voucher worth $75 and keep saying please check your ukash details bla bla so i tried mabe like more than 5 times but still same error... so i decided to contact the ukash costumer support and find out that my ukash voucher was spended already few minutes ago.....

i already mailed the paymentwall support team but the thing is there no such receipt i cant present them because ukash dont have that kind of crap...i only upload my credit log transaction...

just suggesting why ADMIN dont use direct creditcard or paypal to get donation from the players? scum? dont think so........

Only Paymentwall can help you with your donation issues.

Since all the MU servers by admin are all using Paymentwall; what ever error when it comes to donations are all paymentwall issues. Even if the transactions are completed by either uKash Voucher or SMS and which ever donation options you choose paymentwall will have to confirm everything because the error comes to them and not to us.

Why would errors goes through Paymentwall? Simple, only because Paymentwall is the Admin's donations provider. Which means, the Admin is Paymentwall's client what ever issues in regards with donations everything has to be resolve through paymentwall. Paymentwall company is making money to these kind of business and the Admin pays them to do their job. Why does the Admin needs to fix something that he has no control over when evrything goes through paymentwall? Such us, bank transactions, confirmations and etc.

If the Admin does not received money from donators that means the transaction from Donators to Paymentwall to client did not process. This is why Paymentwall has to resolve all donations issues.

Credit cards and paypal donations some can be scammed. Try to research using google and you will understand.

Jess

#6 muTECH

muTECH

Comentarista / Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1516 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 03:37

maybe the problem is in between the server and into the paymentwall?
how ever it will occurs when the server and the connection between paymentlwall is not compatible or sometimes their is account problem.

Posted Image

Like this picture? !press like!

I'm not a Game Master but i can share great Ideas!

Contact info!

Spoiler

#7 nifty

nifty

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 09:23

I already did the format of the payment wall issue but they keep telling me its successful but i didnt receive any credits. Yes sending the donation is successful but i didnt receive any credits. Check my account history im a new player i just started last week try to check my whole account it wont be that hard if i receive a credit from paymentwall

#8 nifty

nifty

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 09:23

As an additional to this report why i cant log in the webshop

#9 -Lightning-

-Lightning-

Donation Expert

• Jr.Administrator
  • PipPipPip
  • 5962 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 06 November 2012 - 10:17

I already did the format of the payment wall issue but they keep telling me its successful but i didnt receive any credits. Yes sending the donation is successful but i didnt receive any credits. Check my account history im a new player i just started last week try to check my whole account it wont be that hard if i receive a credit from paymentwall

Contact Paymentwall to resolve any donation issues.

GUIDE - This will help you!

As an additional to this report why i cant log in the webshop

Webshop works now.

How many letters or numbers do you have in your password. If more than 10, please kindly change your password from 6 to 8 lettrs or numbers.

Jess

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users